Sunday, May 22, 2016

Why I Don't Shake My Fist at God

Why do bad things happen to good people?
Why do children go to bed hungry?
Why are there homeless?
Why are there terrorist?
Why are there poor in this world of plenty?
Why do we get cancer or diabetes or any other disease or illness?
Why do we fight with each other?
Why is there so much crime and hatred?
Why is there war?
Why are children riddled with disease?
WHY?  WHY?  WHY?

Do you know why I don't I shake my fist at God and ask Him why all these happen?

Because I'm afraid He'll ask me the same question.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Psalm 9:10
Those who know Your name trust in You,
for You, O Lord, do not abandon
those who search for You.

Gratitude (from aholyexperience.com)
3 gifts that made you laugh
1. My pets
2. My sons
3. Slipping and s.l.o.w.l.y falling on my back in the yard on a little mound

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all you,
I always pray with joy.

Have a blessed Sunday,
Deborah





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful read and very thought provoking. Amazing what one Random Act of Kindness could do for this world. I am trying my best to do my part. Knowing I have a Father that has no limitations and is there to lead my path makes it even easier than I ever imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sara! I'm trying to do my part, too. Our God is an awesome God!! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...