Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Straighten That Crown!

Welcome and blessings.

I'm having one of those "feeling really blessed" days.
You know the kind.
We always feel blessed, but once in a while a day comes along and you just feel it deep within your soul.
It rocks your world.
Yes, that feeling!
Yesterday, I wrote in my journal for the first time in two months and wrote three poems.
The healing has begun.
Praise God.

I'm working on day 47 in my "100 Days of Bible Promises," and the title today is,
"Enduring Through Trials."



As I'm reading through the verses, I remembered this meme I saw and saved a year or so ago and found it in my files. Sorry, I don't know who originally posted it or made it, but it hit me hard and I started to cry with joy. I AM A DAUGHTER OF THE KING! And so are you! We are sons and daughters of the King and on those dark days we need to straighten our crowns and remember that. How easily we can forget.
We also know how the book ends. *smiles*



Sending love and hugs to you, my dear readers. Times are tough and we need all the help we can get these days.

Gratitude
1. A loving God
2. A leap of faith
3. Trials that strengthen

1Corinthians 10:13
God is faithful, and He will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation He will also provide a way of escape so that you are able to bear it.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...