Thursday, December 8, 2016

Advent - Peace - Faith Journal

This week we are studying about Peace.

Other verses I found regarding Peace are:

Psalm 122:8
For the sake of my family and friends,
I will say,
"Peace be within you."

Proverbs 14:30
A heart at peace gives life to the body,
but envy rots the bones.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you,
my peace I give you.

Romans 14:19
Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace
and to mutual edification.

My Faith Journal for this 2nd week of Advent.


Gratitude
1. God's peace
2. His timing
3. SNOW!!!

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Romans 15:33
The God of Peace be with you all.
Amen.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...