Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Virus Boredom Busters

Blessings from the bower on Church St.

How are you holding up? Are you finding enough to keep your mind and hands busy?

I decided it was time to do some crafts today, so I finally opened the "Bless His Name," kit. I shared the kit a few posts back. Beautiful tags and a study of the names of Jesus.

I'm putting it in a Traveler's Notebook instead of my Bible or putting the cards on a key chain of some kind like others are doing.

I covered the notebook in purple paper.

Title page.

First name in the study is Almighty.



I would appreciate your prayers for two people.
1. My 92 year old MIL, Mary took a little tumble on Saturday and has a mild sprain in her right ankle. Thank you, Lord it wasn't worse! No trip to the doctor needed or the hospital for x-rays.
2. A dear friend, Darrel found out he has intestinal cancer.
Thanking you in advance for your prayers.

Gratitude:
1. A beautiful day in the mountains
2. My family and friends are still safe and well from the virus
3. God's grace and mercy

Blessings,
Deborah

Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega,"
says the Lord,
"who is, and who was,
and who is to come,
the Almighty."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...