Thursday, February 2, 2012

Truly Thankful Thursday

     I am very blessed today and so thankful. I entered a contest hosted by "Faithful Bloggers" and "What Every Christian Wants to Know" and I won the second prize; a $50 gift card to Amazon!!  There are so many Christian books I want from there and now I can make some of my wishes come true! Thank you, Lord!!

     One of the mistakes I found on my blog is that I have numbered wrong. Geesh. I went from 309 to 400. I am working backwards to correct my mistakes. Lordy. That's what I get for posting at night, but I want to wait until then to count them through the day. I will hopefully complete this task through the weekend and be more careful in the future. I make no promises, though. :o)

     February 2 - three things overheard today, all gifts
   
     101/344  Someone saying they liked the pictures I took at our quilt class
     102/345  Someone saying it was a good meeting
     103/346  Someone saying they liked the block I chose for our challenge block

     104/347  The Amazon gift card I won
     105/348  Comments left

     Blessings, Deborah

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you won this sweet surprise. Amazon is amazing. I just looked over at your quilt blog and oh, your new one is just beautiful. What a talent you have, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...