Monday, February 20, 2012

Starting...again

     Oh my. I must start numbering again. Somehow I've really messed up and I've gotten behind once more.  Not in my journal, but posting them here. Deep breath. Here I go.

     Feb. 3 - three gifts found in writing
     349 - How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!
     350 - Romans 8:31  What are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?
     351 - With this ring, I thee wed.

     Feb. 4 - three gifts found when bent down
     352 -  a sparkly white rock
     353 -  a Blue jay's stripey feather
     354 -  a rusty skeleton key, surfacing from underground, lost long ago

     Feb. 5 - one gift stitched, one hammered, one woven
     355 - a quilt
     356 - a new fence
     357 - a back door rug that collects muddy dog prints
  
     Feb. 6 - 3 gifts found outside
     358 - The scent of rain
     359 - Rain washed trees
     360 - Thunder clouds
     Feb. 7 - 3 gifts red
     361 - an apple
     362 - a balloon
     363 - mittens

     Feb. 8 - a gift broken, a gift fixed, a gift thrifted
     364 - a promise
     365 - a mug
     366 - a set of dishes

     Feb. 9 - 3 gifts that were surprises - unexpected grace!
     367 - a new journal
     368 - a tote
     369 - a granddaughters photo

     Feb. 10 - three times you heard laughter today
     370 - During Bible Study
     371 - on the phone
     372 - Out of my husband

     Feb. 11 -  3 gifts found in working
     373 - A memory shared
     374 - Forgotten fabric
     375 - Peace in creating

     to be continued.....

     A life so blessed.
     Blessings, Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...