Saturday, July 15, 2017

New Adventures

Hello, my dear friends.
Many things have happened since my last post.
1. My father-in-law passed away on May 10.
2. On May 12, we began moving in with my mother-in-law to care for her. (In my world, "move" is a four letter word.)
3. I am just beginning to find my sanity again. Not totally, but getting there.

I have not Versed Mapped since my last post on that topic, nor have I done any kind of studying or Bible journaling. To say I miss it is a vast understatement. I miss the communities I am involved with on Facebook and YouTube and here that teach and inspire me.

I'm feeling I may be able to get back on track very soon. I have set up my craft space and know where most of my supplies are. *smiles*

I did do one art challenge page the other day and am feeling more centered and at home than I have in awhile.


It was a 4th of July spread. My theme was redheads, family and red, white and blue. It was fun and got my juices flowing.

While going through my Faith Journal today I came across this quote:

   "When God sees you, He sees a beloved creation that is known from head to toe. You are worthy of love and restoration simply because He is intimately invested in who you are as your Creator."
by Ed Cyzewski

I really needed that today.

Please keep me in your prayers as I settle in this new adventure. Hopefully, I will have something to share with you soon in the study department.

Gratitude
1. A new home
2. Supportive friends and family
3. Fresh peaches from the Farmer's Market

Ephesians 1:16
I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...