Sunday, July 23, 2017

Verse Mapping Psalm 62:8

Welcome and blessings.

I just finished Lesson 3 in the Deeper Still challenge and once again combined it with Verse Mapping. I added something I hadn't tried before. I personalized the verse.

Psalm 62:8
Trust in Him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to Him,
for God is our refuge.

Personalized:
Trust in Him at all times, Deborah;
pour out your heart to Him,
for God is your refuge.

This gave it a whole new meaning for me.
Try it.
I'm going to do this more often when reading or studying scripture. It adds a whole new dimension.

In the Bible Study Tools Commentary it says, "Faith is an abiding duty, a perpetual privilege."
Faith is a duty and privilege. That really spoke to me. I found it to be an interesting perspective and true. Had you thought of that before? I hadn't in quite that way.


My art work in my Faith Journal is inspired by Joann Fink of Zenspirations. I love her stuff. So inspiring.

Gratitude
1. God is my refuge
2. Faith
3. Visiting grandkids!

Ephesians 1:16
I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers.

May I pray for you.
Leave me a comment and I will add you to my prayer list.

Blessings,
Deborah

2 comments:

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...