Monday, April 2, 2018

Weight Loss Bible Study - Me Again

Welcome and blessings!

Here I am again...the yo-yo queen.
I know how to do this so well.
Scale down. Scale up.
Down. Up.
Up. Down.
Trying so hard to stop the madness and
failing miserably.
I went down 2lbs this week and now the scale this morning says I'm back up 4lbs.
A total gain of 2lbs. for the week from last week.
What. The. Heck?!!

Cruising through Pinterest I found this article that I thought you might like to read.
http://motivateddays.com/the-spiritual-battle-to-lose-weight/

I also found this one on Barb's blog, "10 Lies, 10 Verses."
https://barbraveling.com/2013/09/29/weight-loss-bible-verses-10-lies-10-verses/#comment-1074425027

I'm going to pull out "Taste for Truth," and read some chapters again.
Get my Bible verse cards out, too.
And do a lot of praying.
Restore my mind.
State my truth.
Restate my boundaries.
Get back on the bike.
At least I'm not starting completely over.
*sigh*

How are you doing?
Have any suggestions?
Help!!


Gratitude
1. Bloggers who understand about how hard this is.
2. Knowing I'm not a failure
3. Accountability partners

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything,
but in every situation,
by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.

Blessings,
Deborah


2 comments:

  1. I can understand about being the yo-yo. My weight is doing the same thing. I also have decided to go back through the Taste for Truth and refresh myself again.
    Thank you for the links on Pinterest and Barb's Blog. I look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome.
      We will beat this, with His help.
      Blessings. <3

      Delete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...