Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Thoughts About Mother

Welcome and blessings.

My mother is back in the hospital again.
This will be how it is from now on; in and out as the need comes.
Her body is breaking down. The pneumonia is not going away. Last night they gave her heavy duty antibiotics and this morning the 103* fever is gone.
Thank you, Lord.
They say they can only keep her comfortable now.
They say they are doing everything they can for her.
We appreciate all the tender care.
We appreciate her strong faith that she lives each day and models for us.
We appreciate her love for each of us and give it right back to her joyfully.
We don't know how much time we have left with her; days, weeks, months?
Only God knows that.
We do know we are facing a time without her.
Reality check time.
I want to throw a good-ole-two-year-old-tantrum!
I would if I thought it would do any good.
So, instead I will surrender her over to God;
leaving her in His hands that are so much more capable than mine.
I will cherish every moment with her; every conversation on the phone.
And I will pray.


My sweet mother, Hazel.

Gratitude
1. My mother
2. My family
3. A loving God

Hebrews 13:5
I will in no way leave you,
neither will I in anyway
forsake you.

Blessings,
Deborah

4 comments:

  1. May God be with us all and Especially with Gram. Praying for comfort and God's will as I too turn it over to his more than capable hands.
    Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,i really like your all info,it's so wonderful and very useful for me.thanks for share..

    https://www.lukhidiamond.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by.
      Glad you found it useful.
      Blessings.

      Delete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...