Saturday, October 27, 2018

Grace & Gratitufe

Welcome! Thanks for popping in.

I always like to do something for the month of November in the way of gratitude to our Lord.
This year I will be working in the new "100 Days of Grace & Gratitude" by Shanna Noel for Dayspring.



This is one place where you can buy the book.
https://www.dayspring.com/shanna-noel-100-days-of-grace-gratitude-devotional-journal

I believe you may also find the book on Amazon.
There is a Facebook page with the same name if you want to join and share your pages with the group.

We begin November 1, 2018.
I will share my pages here and on the Facebook group.

Hope you will join us!!

I am not receiving anything for promoting this book.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...