Sunday, November 11, 2018

Day 11/100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

Welcome to my blog!!

Before I share my pages today I just wanted to make sure that you know
YOU Are Loved by God.
You know that, right?
YOU are the one who puts the twinkle in His eyes.
YOU are the one He wants to know and spend time with.
YOU are the apple of His eye.
Please remember that always.
God laid that on my heart to tell you.

Okay. Day 11.
Do you get grumpy or are you grateful?
I have to admit, sometimes I get grumpy and grumble.
I'm working on trying to turn that around to gratefulness.
We can always find many, many things to be grateful for in our lives.
I'm grateful for YOU!!

                                                   (click on photo for larger view)

I made my background grumpy by scribbling my watercolor crayons around.
But then I made a list of some things I'm grateful for. 
I could write an endless list.

Exodus 16:8
You are not grumbling against us,
but against the Lord.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...