Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Day 23, 26, 27, 28/100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

Welcome and blessings!

Well, I missed a few days didn't I?
Yes.
Life sometimes throws a curve ball when we least expect it.
Our family lost another dear member. *sigh*
R.I.P. Doran. You will be sorely missed.

Sharing Days 23, 26, 27 and 28.




                                                    (click on photos for larger view)


I am so thankful for the rain God has been sending to my California!! The fires are contained and or out!! YAY, God!!

Psalm 59:16
I will sing of Your strength and will joyfully proclaim 
Your faithful love in the morning.
For You have been a stronghold for me,
a refuge in my day of trouble.

Blessings,
Deborah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...