Saturday, January 11, 2020

Time flies...

Happy New Year 2020!

Wow! 2020 and over a year since I've been here.
Weren't we just freaking out that it was Y2K and panicking that our computers might not work on January 1, 2000?
That couldn't be 20 years ago? Really?

To catch you up with my life, I've started writing a book (Wow, again) joined a local church and found my deep spirituality again.

Not quite sure what my plans are for this blog. Still pondering that one. Lots of thoughts on the subject, just can't quite pin it down yet. But I do have a love for writing and sharing with you.

My favorite quote I recently read somewhere and I'm sorry that I don't know who said it is:

                     "I'm about to walk into the greatest year of my life!"

That's my plan.
May it be the same for you, too.

Blessings,
Deborah

He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it.
Philippians 1:6

2 comments:

  1. That's a good thought for a new year. I have a feeling it could really be true... for all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...