There is something so special about spending time with a granddaughter.
181) The special bond we have created
182) The walks together
183) The talks and giggles
184) Discovering we both like something
185) Teaching her to sew
186) Seeing her shed the stress in this quiet country place
190) Movie time
191) Playful teasing and laughter
192) Her beauty
193) The joy she brings to my life
194) The smile that lights up her face and my heart
God gives me Multitudes through her.
Welcome and blessings. I'm having one of those "feeling really blessed" days. You know the kind. We always feel blessed, b...
How many of you have done Verse Mapping? I did it here for the month of November, but I have never done it like this. (see photo in my Fa...
Welcome! Hope you enjoyed your holidays. I've been thinking about goals for 2018 and the one I need to do most is what most people re...
Welcome and thanks for stopping by. I am asking for prayers for my mother who was hospitalized last night with pneumonia. She is 85 years ...