Friday, November 4, 2011

So Grateful

     I saw the doctor today to discuss the results of my MRI. It shows I am having mini strokes from time to time due to other health issues. I am so grateful it is not a tumor or cancer that is the cause. Praise God in all His Glory!!  I am blessed.

     174)  I do not have a tumor
     175)  I do not have cancer
     176) Medicine that can help me
     177)  Being called and answering
     178)  Helping to show His love in a place not always seen
     179)  Waking up to snow in my yard
     180)  His Everlasting Mercies

     Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow!!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...