Monday, September 26, 2016

Spiritual Journaling



I was so inspired by the above journaling technique that I have incorporated it into my Spiritual Journal. I think I have found a method that will keep me journaling. I'm a hit and miss kind of gal in that department. Only time will tell, but I do like the Project Life type of scrapbooking. Those big 12X12" albums I used to use are so scary with all that blank space to fill. I have found I like smaller spaces. One week on a two page spread suits me just fine.

Here is my spread for last week.







What do you think?
Did I nail it?
I'm inclined to think so.
I love what they call "tip-ins." Notice in the first picture, in the bottom right corner, there is a picture taped on to the page. In the second photo I have flipped it open to reveal a hidden picture. Love it!

I've journaled about a book I'm studying with my Jewish Sister-in-law, the passing of a friend, relatives coming to visit, added my 7 days of gratitude and a personal drawing.

I hope "craftyhodges" and I have inspired you to dust off your journal or maybe even start one.

Gratitude
1. Journals
2. YouTube
3. craftyhodges

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely interwoven garment is being made by all these different creative souls converging! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...