Friday, September 30, 2016

New Challenge

I've accepted a new 31 Day Challenge from Dana Pittman, beginning Oct. 1.
http://www.danapittman.com/31-days-christian-thinking/

She is challenging us to write, thinking about God, for 31 days. I will do that here on my blog.
You don't need a blog to take the challenge. Use a journal, or a Bible journal or a piece of paper.
I invite you to join us.
31 Days with God.
How awesome is that?

Here is what I am committing to:

1. Writing here daily for 31 days beginning October 1, 2016.
2. Reading my Bible daily
3. Writing in my Spiritual journal. (see my last post on this)

I can do this.
Remembering all things are possible with God's help.
You will help me be accountable.

Gratitude
1. Challenges of all kinds
2. Other Christian Bloggers
3. Dana Pittman

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...