Saturday, October 1, 2016

Start With God

My new motto:



Today is Day 1 of the monthly challenge to write everyday, so here I am.
My goals were to write here, read my Bible and write in my Spiritual Journal. So far I have the first two done and will write in my journal before bed. I worked today, so time was not my own.

I want to share where I found my "read the bible in a year." It is on You Version and they have some great plans. Even weekly devotionals. The plan I read is called, "Eat this Book." It includes daily readings and a Psalm per day. I love reading the Psalms. Such comfort. Here is the link:

https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/206-eat-this-book

Gratitude
1. My job
2. All of you
3. The joys in my life

See you tomorrow!
Blessings,
Deborah



4 comments:

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...