Sunday, October 30, 2016

November Plans & Journal Update

Challenge - Day 30

Start with God
Stay with God
End with God

Along with the 30 Day Prayer Challenge, I will be sharing scripture on praise/thanksgiving and making and sharing art for my Faith Journal that will hopefully inspire you to join me in doing this as part of the challenge. In fact, let's make that an official challenge.
It will be a fun and busy month.
Stay turned.

My Faith Journal for this week.
I shared thoughts about the first week's reading assignment in **"Made in Crave," and wrote down the scripture she gave us.  My SIL and I finished our study of"Beyond Kabbalah." Notice the wavy letters in the two black ink scripture verses. You can learn how to do this on YouTube by Cat Hand here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyUymsJqxzE&list=PLzaNcrENNXOzDcCjmDcR5l5UQXkKy_AGI&index=18


Recap:
Challenges for November
1. 30 Day Prayer Challenge from a little R & R
2. Praise and Thanksgiving Scripture Study by Me
3. Art and Faith Journal Challenge by Me

Supplies needed for all 3 challenges:
1. Journal for prayers
2. Journal to begin Faith Journal
 (If you already have one started you can continue in that one and use just one journal for both.)
3. Whatever art supplies you have on hand.
(Some that I use are: colored pencils, watercolors, acrylic paints, felt pens)

I hope you take at least one of these challenges with me in November.

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah

**P.S. I wanted to tell you that the book "Made to Crave" is not a diet book. It is a book on how to crave God instead of food and though that craving, have a closer relationship to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...