Thursday, October 13, 2016

Challenge - Day 13

Start with God
Stay with God
End with God

James 1:13-15
When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil nor does He tempt anyone; but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

Nelson's Bible commentary verse 13
God will never deliberately lead a person to commit sin because that would go against His nature, and it would be opposed to His purpose of molding His creation in His holy image.

verses 14-15
Sin does not force itself on the unwilling, but is chosen because of its attractions.

Please excuse my short post. I am not feeling up to speed today, but wanted to stay with the challenge. Hopefully I will be back to feeling myself tomorrow.

Gratitude
1. Rain
2. Fall colors
3. Falling leaves

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...