Monday, October 10, 2016

Tools to Study With From Dana

Start with God
Stay with God
End with God

Dana gives us an excellent study tool today over at her blog.
http//www.danapittman..com/philippians-4_8_scripture-map/

I tried to put a picture of it here, but no go, so hop on over there and check it out.
My technical abilities are laughable, but at least I figured out the link-y thing. :)

My journaling this week is about bees. I love honey bees and I found some great scripture verses about them. My favorite talks about the Lord whistling for flies and  bees. Must be a hidden message there. I'll need to go deeper and find out what that is. I like taking one word and cross referencing.

Gratitude
1. Study tools
2. Beautiful fall days
3. Journal ideas

Phil !:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah









2 comments:

  1. You are getting better with the tech parts but you ROCK in the journaling areas. :) Thanks for sharing with your readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Dana!!
      You are so welcome.
      Blessings

      Delete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...