Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I am Nothing Without Him



Start with God
Stay with God
End with God

Acts 17:27-28  (NIV)
God did this so that they would seek Him
and perhaps reach out for Him,
though He is not far from any one of us.
'For in Him we live, and move and have our being.'
As some of your own poets have said,
'We are His offspring.'

I also read the KJV, NKJV, CSB, and GNV 1599 translations.

God is not far away.
We CAN have a fellowship with Him.
That is a wonderful comfort to me.
I just need to reach out and He answers me.
Gives me chills.
We are so blessed.
Keep this in your heart today.
Rely on this.

 My prayer
Dear Lord,
Thank you for my many blessings, especially the person reading this. Help us to always remember You are just a breath away. In Jesus'  name I pray. Amen.

Gratitude
1. A God who is near
2. A God who lives in us
3. Seasons

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Please know that if you ever need prayer you can leave me a comment and I will pray for you.

Blessings,
Deborah


3 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah, How beautiful is it to know that we have a present God, who is near. Though He is important and the ruler of the Universe, it is important to Him that we realise that He is near. A beautiful truth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful truth!
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Blessings.

      Delete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...