Thursday, October 20, 2016

Winter Book Club

Challenge - Day 20

Start with God
Stay with God
End with God

There is a new book club starting on October 24, 2016 and ending December 19, 2016.
For more details go to R&R's website here:

http://www.rosilindjukic.com/made-crave-winter-book-club/

The book is called "Made to Crave," by Lysa Terkeurst.
I highly recommend this book. I read it a couple of years ago and it really helped me lose weight by learning to crave God instead of food. Excellent read. You can get it on Amazon here:

https://www.amazon.com/Made-Crave-Satisfying-Deepest-Desire-ebook/dp/B01GY128WQ/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_v_d_SmpcybCB2M88X_lm

Gratitude
1. Foggy mornings
2. New self in God
3. Day spent with hubby

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah





2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing read Deborah and I would highly recommend it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book! I read it shortly after it was released.

    ReplyDelete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...