Friday, October 7, 2016

Book Review - The Meeting Place

"The Meeting Place" by Janette Oke & T. Davis Bunn
 is a great book. I am currently reading this and can't put it down.
It is free on Kindle today.

https://www.amazon.com/Meeting-Place-Song-Acadia-Book-ebook/dp/B005BOXJ5S/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_v_d_TAf-xbF5A0XBA_lm

The reading to study for today is Romans 12:2. I worked today and have to work tomorrow. I will catch up on studies on Sunday.

I thank God the hurricane back east was not as bad as predicted.

Gratitude
1. My job
2 My husband's job
3. Books

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah




2 comments:

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...