Friday, October 14, 2016

Free Books

Challenge - Day 14

Start with God
Stay with God
End with God

I am sharing two free Kindle books with you today. One is about my favorite saint, Saint Francis of Assisi and the other is an Amish romance.

Saint Francis of Assisi
https://www.amazon.com/Life-Francis-Assisi-Paul-Sabatier-ebook/dp/B004TPUUSY/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_w_d_cboaybTXCCZG5_lm

The Letters
https://www.amazon.com/Letters-Inn-Eagle-Hill-Book-ebook/dp/B00B85MPMC/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_w_d_84naybAMBEJEV_lm

I have not read either of these yet, but they are on my carousel on my Kindle to read soon.

We have glorious rain falling in my beautiful California mountains this morning. It has been raining most of the night and I am so grateful.
Have a blessed Friday.

Gratitude
1. Rain
2. My mountains
3. Planted iris'

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah

My favorite quote by St. Francis.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...