Sunday, December 4, 2016

Advent - We Rest & Faith Journal

Matthew 11:28
Come to me all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest.

Today in the Advent Study
we rest.
We ponder last week's lessons.
We prepare for next week.

I loved the lessons this week, especially the song I shared in my last post. I have listened to it several times. I hope you listened to it and enjoyed it, also.

This is Week #1 in my Faith Journal.


The two pre-printed verses from Isaiah 9:6 are from Monica. I have shared her links before. IF you would like the link again, leave me a comment and I will post it for you. She has some beautiful files to share to use in your Bible journals. I listed this week's lessons and wrote a few of them down.

Next week's Advent topic is peace. I can't wait to read the lessons.

May the Peace of the Lord be always with you. Amen.

Gratitude
1. The feelings of Hope I've had this week.
2. Rest
3. More rain

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...