Sunday, December 31, 2017

Weight Loss Bible Study - Are We Ready?

Welcome and Happy New Year's Eve!!

Tomorrow we begin our Weight Loss Bible Study.
Are we ready?

I've gathered a few things to begin and thought I would share my list.
1. Barb's Book "Taste For Truth" (I have the Kindle version)
2. Barb's App, "I Deserve a Donut..." downloaded to my Smart Phone
3. A journal/notebook for verse mapping and logging my weight and exercise
4. Craft supplies, i.e.: washi tape, stickers, felt pens, etc. to make everything pretty/artsy (totally  optional)
5. Bible

I got on the scale today. Bleh.
It was higher than I thought by 3lbs.
Okay. I start from here.
I will not let it get me down.
I will weigh in again tomorrow and log that with the exercise I do.
I'm starting slow with the exercise. I haven't done any in a long time, so I am going to be careful starting out. Low and slow. I've already got my Alexa set up with a personal exercise program. I got her a couple of weeks ago as a Christmas present for myself and am amazed with what I can set up to do with her. Amazing really.

For the ladies who are following along with me, you might want to follow my blog by following with your email. I do not send out anything else, except updates when I post. I do not flood your email boxes with other things.  I promise. If that ever changes, I can't see that happening anytime soon, I will let you know before that happens. You can find the place to enter your email at the top right side.

I'll see you back here tomorrow.
Rest up, sleep well, binge on chocolate!
Just kidding about that last one! lol

Gratitide
1. The ladies following me on this journey
2. A God who provides guidance
3. A New Year tomorrow!!

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...