Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Weight Loss Bible Study - Check in

ATTENTION: Before I start talking about the Weight Loss Bible Study and wanted to let you know I will be revamping this blog. It has looked the same since I started and I think it is time for a facelift. :)
********************************************************************************

Weight Loss Bible Study

I'm sorry I haven't checked in more recently, but I had to leave town for a couple of weeks and help care for my ill Mother. Thank you for your prayers for her. She is doing much better. 

How is everyone doing in the weight loss department?
Being away for so long, I kind of slipped up and put some weight back on. I am happy to share that I am back where I was and working on losing more to reach my goal. 

I have been reaching for my memory verse cards when I need them and seems to really help.


Just to refresh your memory, these are the memory cards I made that Barb Raveling had suggested.

If you are having trouble staying on track, here are some verses from Barb's blog that might help you with procrastination.
https://barbraveling.com/2013/11/04/45-bible-verses-for-procrastination-2/

And here is a great article on stress. I don't think anyone can avoid feeling that way at any given time.
https://barbraveling.com/2012/06/18/seven-questions-that-will-help-you-let-go-of-stress/

I hope your weight loss journey is going well for you.
We all are human and life gets tough sometimes.
Remember to:
Renew your mind.
State your truth.
Stay in your boundaries.

If you have forgotten what those topics are you can always go back to Barb's blog and reread the articles. Just click on one of the links above and do a search for any of those topics.

Gratitude
1. The ability to always start over. It is never too late.
2. A God who forgives our failures if we ask Him.
3. Spring is near!

Hebrews 13:5
I will in no way leave you,
neither will I in any way
forsake you.

Blessings,
Deborah





2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you revamp the blog. Always nice to see something in a new light.
    As far as my weight loss I have finally got to my goal of getting under 164# and now am 160#. Thought I was never going to get over that hurdle. Thanks to God,This blog and Barb Ravelings Taste for Truth book and blog I am accomplishing my goals and looking forward to setting new ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats, Sara!!
      Woot! Woot!
      I'm so proud of you! Blessings.

      Delete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...