Saturday, March 10, 2018

I'm Sticking With This

Welcome and good morning!

This format is not exactly what I wanted, but it will do for now. I really wanted another layout, but the "subscribe" button was hiding in an icon that didn't say, "Go here to subscribe." I wanted it to be out there for all to see. :)

Along with the new look is going to be new content as well.
I'm going to be sharing on a more personal level. Day to day thoughts and happenings. I will also share my poetry. I have loved to write poetry for years, but in the past 40 years it got hidden away in past trauma and buried deep within me. I've been working on that pain with a wonderful therapist who has helped me open up the darkness and the poetry is flowing within me once again. God is good.

My current Monday night writing class is ending this week, so I have signed up for two on-line writing classes and will be joining a local writing group that meets Saturday mornings. I will be anxious to share what happens in those, too.

This will still be a God blog. I'm a believer, so that will not change. I'll still be sharing insights and ah-ha moments as they come.

Thanks for hanging in here with me and for your patience as I revamped. I'm happy it didn't take that long.

Here's a photo of a new class I am taking with Robin Sampson called "The 12 Eras." More on that next time with links.

 This is how I  journaled the creation lesson in my Bible.


This is the creation story in my Traveler's Notebook.

I'm looking forward to this new journey with you!

Gratitude
1. Revamping of my blog and self
2. I'm writing again!
3. Singing birds

Jeremiah 29:11-13
"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."
"You will seek Me and find Me
when you seek Me
with all your heart."

Blessings,
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. There are some very reasonably priced templates on Etsy for blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll check it out!
      Thank you for stopping by. <3
      Blessings.

      Delete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...