Friday, January 17, 2020

Must Be Cabin Fever?

Welcome and blessings!

It's only been two days since I was out and about, so the fact that I feel like I have cabin fever makes no sense to me. Here is my backyard today and my driveway.


Even though I've lived here for 13 years, I still don't like driving in this stuff and stay home when it looks like this. Yes, retirement is nice. I'm usually so excited when it snows and can't figure out what this funk is all about. I do have a sick friend I wanted to visit and finally exchange Christmas presents with, so that is part of it, but I can't figure out the rest. Oh well, this to shall pass. It won't last forever. Eventually it will melt. 

I'm working on a winter scarf for my oldest son in his favorite color. Whenever I make something for someone I always pray for them while I create the item. Makes me feel close to them. My son lives about 6 hours away. We don't get to see each other very often. I miss him dearly. 



I hope you have a very blessed day,
Deborah

Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless and keep you;
the Lord make His face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn His face toward you
and give you peace.

2 comments:

  1. January. Navel gazing season. I get it. :-) We will thaw out.... eventually! :-)



    ReplyDelete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...