Saturday, February 29, 2020

Day 4 of the Lenten Challenge

Blessings from the bower on Church St.

Happy February 29th!!

Yesterday normally would have been the last day of February, but we have an extra day in this Leap Year. Do you have something special planned? A party? Out to dinner, maybe? How will you spend your extra day?  I meant to mention it in my post yesterday and forgot. Welcome to being almost 65. Yeah. The brain function ain't what it used to be. lol.

I have a meeting early this morning in the next town. I think when I am done I will take the long way home and look for pictures for this challenge. There are lots of old barns and ranches along that way. Lots of open spaces, too. Could be a great place for gathering some unique photos.

Day 4 - Rethink Church Photo/Poetry Challenge WOTD is Serve.

The first thing that came to my mind was
Psalm 100:2
Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful singing!

Besides a photo or poetry, you also have the choice of a simple thought. I think I'll keep this Psalm close to my heart today.

Maybe I'll just share a photo, too.



My Pastor serving the day I recently became a member of our church.

Gratitude:
1 An extra day for rejoicing
2. An extra day for giving thanks
3. Gathering with friends

Blessings,
Deborah

2Corinthians 3:5
Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves,
but our competence comes from God.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...