Monday, March 2, 2020

Day 5 & 6 of Lent and 65

Celebrating in the bower on Church St.

Now that I'm 65 I feel like I have to grow up. Can't deny I'm an adult any longer. lol
Today is the day. 65. Geesh. How the heck did that happen? In some ways it feels like I was just 25 yesterday and in other ways, maybe not so much. It's been a good journey all in all. I'm normal in that I have a few regrets, but I try not to dwell on them. Can't go back and change them and I have apologized to those I've hurt. I'm going to go forward from today and make it a happy life. That is what I choose. We always have a choice. It's just a matter of attitude and gratitude. So, Happy Birthday to me and anyone else who shares my day! Dr. Seuss does! I feel honored to share my day with him.

Days 5 & 6 of Lent.

Day 5 - Rethink Church Challenge - WOTD was Celebrate.

My thought for today is:
I celebrate, because my God is faithful!! Amen!

Day 6 - Rethink Church Challenge - WOTD is Signs.

I created a page in my Lenten notebook.



Click on the photo for a larger view.
You will never be lost if you go God's way.

Gratitude:
1. Having another birthday
2. Peace in my soul
3. Family and friends to celebrate with!

Blessings,
Deborah

Jeremiah 29:11-13
"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future,
you will seek me and find me
when you seek me with all your heart."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...