Saturday, March 7, 2020

Eleventh Day of Lent

Thankful in the bower on Church St.

Day 10's word was testify and today's is saved. They go together nicely, don't they? I will testify that I am saved. So grateful to my Lord for that.



A few of us have a Covenant Group at church where we hold each other accountable to pray and study scripture each day. It's a time to share how our journey was with the Lord the past week and testify to our faith. Some of us read the Bible, others share inspirational books they are reading, and sometimes life happens and studies don't get done. We hold each other up during those times. We've all been there where the good intentions get lost among day to day existence of trying to survive any given day. Life is hard, but the Lord is in each moment in every day and every breath we take.

I try to remember to use the name Yahweh as a breath prayer to calm me when I'm stressed.
       Yah - deep breath in
       Weh - breathe out slowly

Can you feel the calmness coming over you?

Gratitude:
1. I am saved
2. For a blessed life
3. My crazy, goofy cat, Harrison

Blessings,
Deborah

Psalm 65:8
The whole earth is filled with awe of Your wonders;
where morning dawns,
where evening fades,
You call forth songs of joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...