Thursday, March 5, 2020

Catching Up Here

Welcome from the bower on Church St.

The only place I need to catch up is here. I've been keeping up with morning studies and my Lenten notebook, just been a little busy to post here.

Time keeps marching on and the hours in a day don't seem to be enough some days. The important thing is keeping up with my studies and coming here is just icing on the cake. Some days the cake doesn't get frosted. :)

I'm loving these crisp mornings and warm, almost spring days. Makes me long to dig in the dirt. Probably won't get that veggie garden in this year, but there are flower boxes to tend to and transplanting to do. That will satisfy me for this year.

Let's see, looks like I need to post days 7-9. Here is what I did.

Day 7 - Rethink Church WOTD was Enter.
Psalm 100:4
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him, bless His name.

Day 8 - Rethink Church WOTD was Spirit.


Day 9 -  Rethink Church WOTD is Teacher.
Matthew 8:19
Then the scribe came and said, "Teacher, I will follow You wherever You go."

Gratitude:
1. My husband
2. My children
3. Lenten studies

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Deborah

Matthew 5:16
Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...