Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 4 - Twenty-three - Twenty-nine

     My feet hit the carpet running, it seemed as I took on one chore after another this morning. The (23) washer and (24) dishwasher were going and the (25) bread machine was beginning it's cycle all before 8:30a.m.  (26) Dogs and (27) cats were fed, (28) the bed was made and hubby was (29) safely home after a full nights work and an hour's commute. The day had barely started for me and I was already fully blessed with 7 good and perfect gifts. What more could the rest of my day possibly bring?  It will be overflowing with gifts if this keeps on!
      Praise God from whom all blessings flow,  Deborah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...