Monday, September 26, 2011

The Beginning...

     I was given the gift of a blog to read by a friend over this past weekend and it touched my soul so deeply that I decided to join the ranks of these wonderful believers and add my list of gifts to the Master's list. This blog will evolve and grow as I do. Today is the first day, so please allow me time to fine tune and make it my own. I feel so blessed to be a part of this. Thank you especially to Ann Koskamp at http://www.aholyexperience.com/.
    
Monday's 7 Good and Perfect Gifts 

1. knowing God
2. knowing Jesus
3. knowing the Holy Spirit
4. my husband
5. our 6 children
6. our 8 grandchilren
7. family and friends

     Each day I will share the 7 most good and perfect gifts I am thankful for that day.
     What a reason to get up and know "This is the day that the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24.
     May you know His peace, Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...