Monday, November 12, 2018

Day 12/100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

Welcome and Happy Veteran's Day!

I want to thank everyone who has served in our armed forces and is now serving. I want to add first responders to this thankfulness, also. Although we are not in a war, sometimes it feels like it with all that is going on. The news is horrendous on any given day. So, thank you to everyone who puts their life on the line to save mine.

Like I said the other day, there is so much to be thankful for and this is just a partial list on my pages. I am truly thankful for everything I have been blessed with in my life.

Day 12.

                                                    (click on photo for larger view)


Psalm 145:2-3
Every day I will thank You;
I will praise You forever and ever.
The Lord is great and is to be highly praised;
His greatness is beyond understanding.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...