Monday, November 5, 2018

Day 5/100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

Good morning and welcome to Day 5!

Is anyone here taking this journey with me? If you are, I would love to see your photos in the comments.

"Walking with Joy," is today's title for our devotion. You find so much joy when you walk beside the Lord. Always find the joy no matter what the situation. Praise Him constantly. There you find your joy.

                                                      (click on photo for larger view) 

John 15:10-11
If you obey My commandments,
you will remain in My love,
just as I have obeyed My Father's commandments
and remain in His love.
I have told you these things so that My joy
may be in you,
and your joy may be complete.

Blessings,
Deborah                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...