Saturday, November 3, 2018

Day 3/100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

Welcome and blessings!

Day 3 in my "100 Days of Grace and Gratitude" devotional.

I've been trying out how to make different backgrounds trying to use all the supplies I have collected over the past several years. I made this one using ink stamp pads and daubers, then a background stamp and black ink. I like how it turned out.

                                                     (click on photo for larger view)

I am also including at least five things I am thankful for each day. At the end of the book I will have 500 things I have thanked the Lord for giving me.

Isaiah 26:3
He will keep in perfect peace those who trust in Him,
whose thoughts turn often to the Lord!

Blessings,
Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...