Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Bible Journal Art Challenge

I love challenges!
Can you tell? lol
I have taken on a new challenge today.
It is a 52 week Bible Journaling challenge over at Rebekah R. Jones' site and the challenge is called,
"Deeper Still."
Here is the link if you are interested:

http://www.rebekahrjones.com/bible-art-journaling-challenge/deeper-still/

Rebekah also has a Facebook page so you can share your work with the group.
You can find the link to her group on her website.

If you follow here regularly, you know I don't journal in a Bible, but do so in my Faith Journal.
I decided to go "Deeper Still" and verse map the verses a little with a word study and one comparison of verses 10-13.
Those verses spoke to me the deepest.
(see photo below)

The graphic is a free one from Rebekah for taking the challenge. She also links to her YouTube channel and shows you how do it all. She has many wonderful videos, as she has given these challenges for a couple of years. You can still do those, also.

Let me know if you take the challenge in the comments below.


Gratitude
1. Challenges!
2. The Psalms
3. Restoration by God

Ephesians 1:16
I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...