Thursday, January 5, 2017

Verse Mapping

How many of you have done Verse Mapping?

I did it here for the month of November, but I have never done it like this.
(see photo in my Faith Journal below)

This is a study on:

Ephesians 2:8-9 (NIV)
For it is by grace 
you have been saved,
through faith -
and this not from yourselves,
it is a gift from God -
not by works,
so that no one can boast.


The only thing I left out was Bible comparison, which I will try to incorporate next time.
I simply forgot.
But, I did add the history of Ephesus.

This is a great way to do a more in depth study of God's word.
I really enjoyed this.

I hope you will give it a try.
Let me know if you do or have.



Gratitude
1. Salvation
2. Gifts
3. Snow

Ephesians  1:16
I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers.

Please leave any prayer requests in the comments below.
I would be honored to pray for you.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...