Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Revelation 1:6-7

I am loving this new study of Revelation using verse mapping.
I have added cross referencing and am finding this very interesting.
I found out that the book of Daniel is an outline for Revelation.
Didn't know that!

Did you know that the New Testament mirrors the Old Testament?
I heard of this a while back.
I'm finding this to be very true.

Daniel talks about his vision of "the Son of Man coming with the clouds of heaven" which is also talked about in Revelation 1:7 "Look, He is coming with the clouds."

In Zechariah 12:10 it says "...and they will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only child and grieve bitterly for Him as one grieves for a firstborn son." Revelation 1:7 says "all the peoples on earth will mourn because of Him."


I made the translations I printed from Bible Gateway look like clouds in my Faith Journal, added some washi tape, defined some words, did some cross referencing and looked up a couple of commentaries. Verse Mapping completed!

Gratitude
1. Our Savior
2. The Bible
3. Study of His Word

Ephesians 1:16
I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers.

May I pray for you?
Please leave your prayer requests in the comments below.

Blessings,
Deborah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...