Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Lesson 1 Proverbs 31 Challenge

Hello and Welcome!

Proverbs 31:10 (NIV)
A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.

A Rabbi I know says Proverbs 31 was written by King Soloman about his mother.

The first lesson in Proverbs 31 is done. I found it thought provoking and insightful. She spoke about worth and reminded me - I AM a daughter of the KING!! I am!

She gives us lots of pretties in the downloads to make our pages special.


I added a little of my own washi tape to the wonderful downloads. There are too many to use on just two pages!!
Of course, those of you who really know me know that I turn any Bible study into Verse Mapping. Just can't help myself. *smiles*

I am working on Lesson 2 that I will share tomorrow.

Gratitude
1. Robin Sampson
2. Washi tape
3. Working AC (Yea!)

Ephesians 1:16
I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...