Monday, May 14, 2018

The Book of Ephesians

Welcome and Good Morning!

God has been nudging me for quite some time to read the Book of Ephesians and this morning I finally got around to reading it. I've read the book before, but today it answered so many questions I have been chewing on for so long.
Why didn't I read it with the first nudge, you might be asking?
I'm asking that myself, but maybe I wasn't ready yet to hear what it had to say.
Maybe I needed to chew and stew for awhile to accept all I needed to hear with an open heart.
I heard it today. I'm rejoicing in the answers!
I can't remember where I read a story about a man who read Ephesians every day for a month. He said it gave him new insight in the book and made him able to really embrace the truth of the words and make them his own to live by. If I remember where I will share it with you. It was a great story.
I'm taking the challenge.
I'm going to read the Book of Ephesians every day for a month.
Anyone want to join me?


Another beautiful picture I took when I was home.

Gratitude
1. His word
2. Answered questions
3. You, my dear reader

Ephesians 3:17-18
And I pray that you,
being rooted and established in love,
may have power,
together with all the Lord's holy people,
to grasp how wide and long 
and high and deep
is the love of Christ.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...