Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Lent Equals Waiting

Welcome from the bower on Church St.

My favorite quote for today:
   " Thanksgiving is the evidence that we are staying in love with God."
                                                             (by Steve Harper)

Lent is coming tomorrow! I'm getting ready. I have a few things planned and one of them is to study The Lord's Prayer using a kit I got from Illustrated Faith. I love this company! The kit is called, "Thy Kingdom Come," and includes over 40 little cards, a free printable and printables you can buy to go with the set. You can use these in many different ways and this how I chose to use them.





They've broken the prayer into ten stanzas and spend four days on each stanza studying companion scriptures and being creative with the cards. There are blank cards for journaling decorated with pretty florals and some with sayings.
I chose to add them to a small spiral bound notebook. I'll add the cards as I go along, using pages in between for journaling and art.
I'm also planning on doing the challenge I shared the other day and I also purchased another kit I'll share tomorrow.
I haven't been creative with art in this way for over a year and it feels wonderful to be inspired to take this up again.
Stay tuned. :)

Gratitude:
1. Creative inspiration
2. Time with the Lord
3. Bible classes today!

Blessings,
Deborah

Psalm 18:36
You enlarge my steps under me,
And my feet have not slipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...