Wednesday, June 13, 2018

12/100 Day of Bible Promises

Welcome and blessings!

The devotional for today is "Wisdom for Those Who Ask."
Sometimes, I'm not very good at seeking answers in the Bible to problems I am having or things I'm worrying about. Sometimes, I'm even bad about praying for answers. Most times I do, but not always. I always keep family and friends in my prayers and ask for help for them, but not always for myself. I really need to work on that and be better at asking the One who knows the answers before I even ask.

I wrote in my devotional today to:
Ask.
Pray.
Listen.
Repeat.

I think I should also make a card to keep on my desk so it is in my face daily. My memory isn't what it used to be, but that really is no excuse. It is making it a habit that will help. Calling on God daily to help with problems and worries. They say it only takes 21 days to create a habit. If I start today, in no time I could be in a better place with my heavenly Father. As soon as I'm finished here I will make that card! I will share it with you tomorrow.


Day 12 in my devotional.
(click on the picture for a larger view)

Gratitude
1. Finding wisdom in the Bible
2. A heavenly Father who answers prayers
3. Art

Isaiah 28:29
This also comes from the Lord of hosts;
he is wonderful in counsel and excellent in wisdom.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...