Thursday, June 28, 2018

Grief & 100 Days of Bible Promises

Welcome and blessings!

I've been working in my devotional, "100 Days of Bible Promises," almost daily and it has really been helping me with my grieving. The upbeat daily devotionals and scripture reminders have helped me remember that God is near in every aspect of my life, especially when I'm in the valleys of darkness. Reading and finally feeling like being creative has given my spirit a huge lift. I'm beginning to see a light at the end of tunnel. That is not to say I don't still miss the people I love and have lost. It just doesn't feel so raw now. I can make it through a day without crying when I think of them. Not everyday yet, but I'm getting there. It all takes time and everyone has their own way to deal and their own pace to get there. Rushing and denying only makes it last longer. The people I lost were all worth grieving over. They were kind, loving people who should be missed and grieved for. There will be an empty spot inside me for the rest of my life, but I know I will see them again and that helps a little. Not a lot right now, to be honest, since I don't know when that will be. But it is something to look forward to.

Here are a few of my pages.









Click on the photos for a larger image.

Gratitude
1. The Creator
2. Ways to create
3. The Holy Spirit

Isaiah 40:31
Those who trust in the Lord
will find new strength.
They will soar high
on wings like eagles.
They will run and
not grow weary.
The will walk
and not faint.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...