Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Book Review - If You Believed in Love

Welcome and Good Morning!

I finished a book this morning that I had to share.

"If You Believed in Love," by Staci Stallings


"If You Believed in Love," is a contemporary Christian romance about finding love after tragedy. 
Elizabeth is an English literature professor and Jonathan is a widower who joins her class as an editor instead of a student. Most of the novel is set in this class, where I learned more about Browning and Austen than anywhere else. It took my breath away. I laughed out loud, cried and experienced every emotion in between. I could not put the book down. 
I've read thousands of books in my lifetime and this one is going in my top 10 list of books I've read and loved. 

I will read it again. 

I checked Amazon and she has written many books, several as a series which I dearly love.
I highly recommend this book.
I am not receiving anything to review this book. 
I simply loved it and wanted to share.

Gratitude
1. Hope
2. Christian writers
3. Warm summer days

2 Corinthians 3:5
Not that we are competent in ourselves
to claim anything for ourselves,
but our competence comes from God.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...