Monday, June 11, 2018

New Project - "100 Days of Bible Promises"

Welcome and blessings!

I'm starting a new project. I was hoping it would help me climb up out of the pit of my grief and it seems to be doing the trick. I am finding great comfort and inspiration here. Nothing like spending time in His word and crafting to lift one's spirits.
The devotional book is called "100 Days of Bible Promises." It is published by Dayspring, (dayspring.com) You can get the book on their website or on Amazon where I got mine.
I also joined the Facebook group by the same name. They started eleven day ago, so I started where they were yesterday.

My page after I decorated. The hymn is copied from my mother's hymnal that I got from my sister. I was happy to be able to include something from her on my page. The song title fits right in with the title of today's devotional. (click on the picture for a closer look)



Here is what the page looks like when you get the book, minus my Rejoice stamp by the title.



They leave you lots of room to journal and/or add art. I like to define the main word of the day's theme.

This is the cover of the book.



I highly recommend the book. It is a soft cover and lays pretty flat when opened. I am not receiving any gratuities to promote it.

Gratitude
1. Devotionals
2. A sunny spring day
3. My support people

II Corinthians 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
God is the Father who is full of mercy and all comfort.

Blessings,
Deborah


2 comments:

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...